RAC SCHOLARSHIP. NO GPA, NO ACADEMIC RECORD REQUIRED.
Date Posted » 21 February, 2020
RAC SCHOLARSHIP AND AWARDS APPLICATIONS ARE OPENED. Win Scholarship into Cutting Edge Universities, Financial Package, Internships in Reputable Organisations, Smart Phones, certificate for participation, Laptops and Many More Prizes.
• Submit One Page Motivation Letter ( with contact details ) to email@example.com • Prepare for the online exams by subscribing to the monthly research newspaper.
NOTE: Exam questions are selected from the research newspaper editions. For further details, call the office line on +233(0) 208 634272/233 24 1716703. Visit our website, (WWW.RACGLOBAL.ORG).
COUNTRIES For developing countries.
RESEARCH NEWSPAPER SUBSCRIPTION Soft or hard copies are delivered to applicants from developing countries in Africa and beyond. The newspaper circulates in developing countries.
NEWSPAPER FREQUENCY Once in every week.
ONLINE EXAM DATES End of every three months (MARCH, JUNE, SEPTEMBER and DECEMBER). Applicants will have to select one of the months for the online exams.
RAC AWARDS project is a READ and WIN online exam with the aim of Igniting the Culture of Reading among the Youth hence does not depend on one’s academic records or grade points.
Application for the program is FREE. Applicants must subscribe to the monthly research newspaper which is the source of the exams/quiz questions.
Students and the youth are eligible to apply.
Applicants in African countries are eligible to apply.
Scholarship packages are for those who are yet to apply or gain admission into an academic institution or have gained admission (continuing students). Tertiary students are eligible to apply.
Students reading certificate courses and diploma programmes can equally apply.
Scholarship package does not cover doctorate programmes.
1. GOLD EXAMS 2. DIAMOND EXAMS 3. SILVER AWARD
1. GOLD EXAMS. Gold exam is an online test for all applicants. Applicants will take an objective test (online) and those who will score above average qualify for the RAC scholarship and award. Certificates and other prices are awarded.
2. DIAMOND EXAMS. Diamond exam is a quiz that is organized periodically to engage participants who scored below average in the gold exams. It is a televised event that has social media presence. The winners qualify for RAC scholarship and award.
3. SILVER AWARD. Silver awards are prices for participants who scored below average in the diamond exam.
• TO IGNITE THE CULTURE OF READING AMONG THE YOUTH
SUB-OBJECTIVES • To educate the youth about current research findings for the development of their country.
• To prepare the youth for advanced levels of education, future opportunities and achieving higher academic excellence.
• To prepare the youth for future leadership positions internationally.
• To raise great entrepreneurs and astute business men through critical thinking and analysis as a result of increased knowledge from research findings for the development of their country.
• Educate and inform the youth about global and local challenges - enhance their coping capacity, adaptation strategies and mitigation.
• Educate the youth about cutting edge technologies for development of their country, coming into full knowledge of our fast paced-technological era and inventions.